Before and after time! Jill doesn't wear a lot of makeup day to day. So I wanted to give her a simple daytime look that would play up her beautiful olive skin, and draw some attention to her eyes! Scroll down for a full, detailed beauty breakdown!
All products listed are Limelight by Alcone unless otherwise specified.
- Thayer's Witch Hazel Rose Water Toner all over (applied with cotton rounds)
- Eye Aspire Serum all over eye area
- Calm Balm all over face
- First Base Makeup Primer Spray all over face
- Botanical Foundation (Shades: Shinto II and IV) applied all over with damp Blenderful Sponge
- Waterproof Complete Concealer (Shades: 4 and 5) applied with #06 Concealer Brush
- Perfect Setting Powder applied with #01 Tapered Powder Brush (all over) and #07 Large Shadow Brush (to set concealer)
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder (Shade: Dark) applied with #03 Angled Blusher Brush
- Perfect Blush (Shade: Possible) applied with #02 All Over Powder Brush
- MAC Paint Pot (Shade: Groundwork) all over lid applied with fingers
- Perfect Eyeshadows (Shades: Coral of the Story and Antiki Bar) applied with #09 Angled Shadow Brush
- Perfect Eyeshadow in Brownie Points applied with #13 Angled Liner Brush along upper and lower lash lines
- Perfect Mascara on upper and lower lashes
- Perfect Lipstick (Shade: #201 Prim and Proper) dabbed on using finger
- Signature Lipgloss (Shade: #07 Bliss)
Finish the look with a generous spritz (or three!) of 10 Years Younger Finish Spray! And go out and conquer the world!
Shop everything else by heading to Sephora, Ulta, or your nearest specialty department store!